Vol. 12 No. 3 (2021): IJPHM and JAERO Joint Special Issue on PHM for Aerospace Systems
The International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management (IJPHM) is the premier journal of multidisciplinary research on Prognostics, Diagnostics, and System Health Management. IJPHM is online, open access, and has no fees whatsoever to publish.
The SAE International Journal of Aerospace is the preeminent source for peer-reviewed, cutting-edge engineering research within the aerospace industry. The journal is an essential resource for anyone in academia, industry, or government seeking the latest studies and technology in aerospace engineering. In addition to being identified as some of the best published technical papers on current technology, the Journal archives historic findings and illuminates the future of aerospace engineering and how we plan to get there. The journal covers a range of subject areas, including propulsion, safety and reliability, software, systems, rotorcraft, maintenance, and general aviation.
Topics of Interest:
- Survey papers highlighting existing PHM approaches in aerospace
- Financial impact and cost-benefit analysis for deploying PHM in aerospace
- Condition-based maintenance and MRO practices linked to PHM
- Tools developed for diagnostics and prognostics
- Analytical techniques for PHM
- PHM Standards vs. PHM guidelines vs. PHM best practices
- PHM applied to electrical and autonomous aircraft
- Deploying PHM in the commercial and military applications
- Structural health management for aircraft systems
- Certification of PHM functions and relationship to maintenance credits
- Standards for PHM in aerospace systems
- Digital transformation and its impact for aerospace systems